News and press
Making top-quality and consistently performing flour for over 200 years is no easy task, but we take such pride in our products that we wouldn't have it any other way. We're motivated by knowing that every day, people across the country count on our flour—and on us—to make their baking the best it can be. As an employee-owned company, that's a responsibility every single one of us takes very seriously.
- For any press-related inquiries, please contact our media relations team.
- Bloggers interested in receiving products for review please provide details via our Partner Interest form.
- Our charitable giving is focused on food, hunger, and sustainability. More information is available on our donation request page.
- November 1, 2019: King Arthur Flour Updates Three Lot Codes of Voluntarily Recalled Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 lb.)
- October 3, 2019: In Association with ADM Milling Co, King Arthur Flour, Inc. Expands Recall of Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 lb. & 25 lb.)
- June 13, 2019: In Association with ADM Milling Co, King Arthur Flour Company, Inc. voluntarily recalls limited quantity of Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 lb.) because of possible health risk